- Land Size: 617 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Net curtains
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains
- Kitchen: Standard, Upright stove and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Water heating: Electric
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
It's a great location with an affordable price. Tucked quietly down a friendly cul-de-sac within close proximity to public transport amenities such as local bus stops and the bus and train hub in Manukau city and handy walking distance to the nearby Redoubt North School.
Over time, some elbow grease & TLC will allow you to reap the rewards and live very happily in this charming home. It is a no brainer - vendors are very realistic. All you need is courage, cash and commitment!
Constructed with proven materials enveloping around three bedrooms, a bathroom featuring a bath tub & shower and a light and airy living & dining area, & separate kitchen. The detached garage and off-street parking for extra vehicles will surely keep the man of the house happy. Situated on a healthy 617sqm approx sized section.
Don't let your opportunity to jump onto the property ladder slip away, make your buying decision an easy one!