- Approx Floor Area: 199 sqm
- Land Size: 400 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access
- Construction: Weatherboard and Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, HRV Alarm Heatpump x2 Dishwasher (as is) Gas cooktop Oven Garden Shed
- Kitchen: Designer, Modern, Separate cooktop, Separate oven and Pantry
- Living area: Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
Bring your family home to this spacious property which boasts spectacular design features through-out. Space, privacy & quality are the key elements in this top of the range home, featuring 4 generous sized bedrooms, 3 bathrooms including an ensuite & walk in wardrobe in the master. Offering generous proportions throughout with 2 living areas & high-quality finishes, this home is superbly appointed with the emphasis on large, light and bright luxurious spaces inside.
It showcases a stylish modern kitchen & offers open plan living & dining on a spacious scale. Entertaining is a breeze with a large beautiful covered outdoor area flowing from inside effortlessly.
This stunning home has a wealth of features including an air ventilation system, 2 x heat pumps to keep you at the perfect temperature all year long, double internal access garage & security alarms to keep your family safe. Set on an easy-care flat section there is plenty of outdoor living for family & pets to roam safely in the tidy fully fenced backyard, which also features a vegetable garden & garden shed for those keen gardeners.
In zone for the popular Alfriston College.
There is plenty you need to see for yourself in this gorgeous executive style home, the vendors need this sold as an up size is now required with a large growing family, don't let someone else snap up your dream home - Call today to arrange a viewing!