- Approx Floor Area: 110 sqm
- Land Size: 449 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Fair
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Net curtains
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains
- Kitchen: Original, Standard, Separate and Separate cooktop
- Living area: Separate dining, Separate living, Formal lounge, Formal dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
This 3 bedrooms, 1-bathroom home with freehold land, fully fenced and road frontage is suitable for first home buyers and investor alike.
The owners have decided to sell this amazing property to peruse other commitments. Now here is your chance to own this property at great location.
2 minutes' drive to motorway, Papatoetoe town centre, schools.
You cannot afford to leave it to the last minute, because this property is not going to last longer in the market.
Call now for private viewing or visit our open homes.
Copy of LIM, Title and Rental Appraisal are available upon request.