- Approx Floor Area: 86 sqm
- Land Size: 406 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Electrical: Rewired (Fully rewired)
- Chattels remaining: Light fittings, Curtains, Cooktop Oven Garden Shed Rangehood
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Double sink, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Will this weatherboard bungalow located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac be your new home or investment? A change in the vendor's circumstances means this property is seriously on the market to be SOLD!! no if's or but's.
This entry-level FREEHOLD property just oozes with potential to add some serious value. A blank canvas to do as you wish...
This home features:
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with the bonus of the substantial front deck
- 3 generous bedrooms inc master with en suite
- 2 bathrooms
- Stunning original polished native timber flooring
- FREEHOLD with 406m2 of land.
- Full insulation & LED Lights
Centrally located in the sought-after area of Mangere East, with a range of amenities at your fingertips, you also have close access to the South-Western motorway, Otahuhu, Auckland Airport, Local Shops, Middlemore Hospital and Public Transport, you couldn't ask for a more convenient location!
Call VASH VERMA today on 021 673 673 to arrange your private viewing.
Conjunctionals welcomed by all agencies.
Public download link for all property documents: http://www.harcourts.co.nz/Property/898030/PPT2675/10A-Carnac-Place#documents