- Land Size: 551 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Fair
- Garaging / carparking: Free standing
- Construction: Fibre cement
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet
- Chattels remaining: Light fittings, Stove
- Kitchen: Original, Standard and Open plan
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools
About this listing
This home has generous 3 bedrooms, open plan living, standard kitchen, the bathroom, toilet and laundry are all separate which is always a plus for busy families on the go.
Plenty of parking space in the house with single freestanding garage & with large lawn at the back offers an excellent playground for children and presents an ideal palette for the keen gardener.
Positioned above the road with an elevated outlook, this property is fully fenced, situated in cul-de-sac and overlooks the local park, ideal for children and pets or anyone wanting a little fresh air and exercise.
To live in or to invest, Big is Good! Easy to buy, NO AUCTION, make your offer today.
Please note: Specified floor and land area sizes have been obtained from sources such as Property Guru, LIM Report or other sources. They have not been measured by the Salesperson or Harcourts Papatoetoe. We recommend you seek your own independent legal advice if these sizes are material to your purchasing decision.